Welcome to Cedar Ridge Camp!
- Please note that our July and August sessions are at capacity. However, there are currently some spaces left in certain age sections. For availability or the join the waiting list, please email: Denise@cedarridgecamp.ca.
- To view our latest COVID-19 policy update please visit: https://cedarridgecamp.ca/2022-covid-protocols
- Book your retreat now. Cedar Ridge is currently booking retreats for Spring/Fall 2022 and Winter 2023
- Check out our LIT program for youth ages 16-17 here: https://cedarridgecamp.ca/leader-in-training-program/
- Check out our new 2022 Summer Camp job postings – Click here:
If you have any questions, we are always happy to hear from you. Please give us a call at 613-332-6675.
Cedar Ridge is a traditional summer camp for boys and girls ages 7-16 and a year-round outdoor education and group retreat centre.
Our pristine 150-acre site is located in the heart of the Madawaska Highlands, near Bancroft, Ontario. Our 3,400-foot shoreline borders quiet Wannamaker Lake and we are in close proximity to the Madawaska River and Algonquin Provincial Park.
Established in 2006, Cedar Ridge Camp provides a classic camp experience for children from Ontario and around the world. We offer a safe, friendly atmosphere for children to develop physical and emotional skills while learning to live together comfortably in an outdoor environment. While developing an appreciation for the natural setting, Cedar Ridge campers develop self-confidence and independence, creating friendships that last a lifetime.
Please browse through our website to learn more about our overnight summer camp, leaders in training program, and year-round facility rentals.